Sunday, February 24, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4598

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 9                            
Why it happened - great shots
Why it makes me happy -OK...there was a really BAD shot to start things off with. The punch cut 6 iron out of the trees was remarkable as it almost hit the flag. The 18 footer coming back left to right was about as perfect a putt as could be

HappyUP!!! - running into the M’s
Why it happened - they are part of the club
Why it makes me happy - always a treat to see this duo!

HappyUP!!! - keep grinding on the tune(s)
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - the one cover song is really starting to come together. I think I found a little something for the new tune as well. The Drop D tuning is really opening some things up

HappyUP!!! - today’s lesson
Why it happened -I’m studying
Why it makes me happy- getting closer and closer to completing the course. It is fascinating to learn so much about things that effect people’s lives. Of course, in the process, I learn a little about myself. Sweeeet!

No comments: