Saturday, February 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4590

HappyUP!!! -birdie on 10                          
Why it happened - a nice wedge and putt
Why it makes me happy - I wouldn’t call it a tough day. Lots of good things were going on. Things didn’t exactly go well....except here!

HappyUP!!! - getting hosed on 18
Why it happened - I really don’t know
Why it makes me happy - first, one opponent chips in from long range. Second, another opponent chips in with a little flop shot that was almost impossible. Third, the final opponent knocks in a 25 foot putt. Yep, that is ALL THREE opponents making birdie on the final hole. OUCH!!! Yet, there was a comedic element that could not be ignored. Sometimes ya just gotta laugh!

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - THAT omelette really hit the spot today! And the potatoes O’Brien were the bomb!

HappyUP!!! - playing
Why it happened - weather was OK
Why it makes me happy- it’s been over a week. Yeah, it was a nice little storm window we had come in. Yeah, it was moist. I hadn’t plan on playing but...I just had to take in the environment. It turned out to be a great day

No comments: