Saturday, February 09, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4583


HappyUP!!! - open mike stream                         
Why it happened - I checked the web page
Why it makes me happy - pretty cool stuff to have live music going in the background. Some good...some suffering....and an idiot group. Best of all, I got to check out the venue we’ll be playing

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened -weather
Why it makes me happy - it let me get some things done today. Love that golf, but a guy’s got important work to do

HappyUP!!! - light run
Why it happened - a vision....and a scale
Why it makes me happy - the journey starts with a single step

HappyUP!!! - the scale
Why it happened - I own one
Why it makes me happy- it hit the spot today where I told myself I would begin the next step in the journey.

No comments: