Wednesday, February 27, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4601

HappyUP!!! - teeth                             
Why it happened - new toothpaste
Why it makes me happy - it is day one of a test. I went to a charcoal based toothpaste. All I can say is that my teeth feel like I just came out of the hygenist’s office! You know that feeling....NICE!!!

HappyUP!!! - a friend deposited into “the vault”
Why it happened - I am who I am
Why it makes me happy - it is nice to be that person that someone can share something with...that something that is unshareable....but must be shared in order to give the other person freedom, Yes, we have a reason for secrets...or think we do. It is often our secrets that do awful things to us. Bringing things into the light takes the darkness away

HappyUP!!! - 24 pound loss!
Why it happened - no sugar...and now some working out
Why it makes me happy - well, I would be happier if it was me!!! LOL. That is actually not true. I am so happy for this person. What a difference doing this is going to make this early in this one’s life. I am very proud to know this young man.

HappyUP!!! - the rain
Why it happened - it’s weather
Why it makes me happy- it’s been a wet month....and the rain doesn’t get old for me. If we have nice summers, I like summer. We have had three brutal summers in a row...record breakers. I don’t care for those summers at all.  Yet, I can enjoy even our worst winters here. I sure did today

No comments: