Sunday, February 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4591

HappyUP!!! - excellent match scheduled                         
Why it happened - the captain made the call
Why it makes me happy - can’t wait to take on tomorrow! My nephew and I should be ready to answer the bell

HappyUP!!! - 14 and 15 and 16
Why it happened - some great shooting
Why it makes me happy - after last night’s rain, the course has gotten about all the water it could stand. With the course playing long, it can be a bit tough. Took advantage of the two short holes. Nice birdie on 14...hit it to about 4 feet on 15 (impossible little putt to make) and followed up with a sandie on 16....4 “dots” in 3 holes. Give me THAT every time I play!

HappyUP!!! - joiners at the turn
Why it happened - we only had 4
Why it makes me happy - we can’t usually play 6-somes but the course was vacant. Two younger gentlemen joined us for the back 9....good players and enjoyable to slap it around with.

HappyUP!!! - no lingering issue
Why it happened - a miracle
Why it makes me happy - I had a dream last night. In the dream, I needed to stretch my calf. I flexed my calf and woke up with the most EXCRUCIATING calf cramp that I have ever had! I thought, “that’s gonna leave a mark!” once the pain subsided. Yet, when morning came, no after effect.  Weird!







No comments: