Tuesday, February 19, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4593

SMOKING HOT SuperHappyUP!!! Day - even though the weather is a bit chilly

HappyUP!!! - Shop Vac                                  
Why it happened -I owned one
Why it makes me happy - tackled a toilet project last summer. Could not get it right. There was a lot of bailing between different “solve” attempts.  Today, it took the third solve attempt...but all were easy because I just shop vac’d and dried between the tries! Mission accomplished with NO MESS!

HappyUP!!! - Amaj and Amin pentatonic mix
Why it happened - YouTube
Why it makes me happy -OMG!!! Are you kidding me? This trick was sitting right in front of me forever....I didn’t know it.  I could never figure out how you combined these two scales that are right next to each other. NOTHING knew to learn fingering....just the way and WHEN you put them together. It’s like I just got some new notes to play with!!!

HappyUP!!! - closer to certification and practicing
Why it happened - I keep grinding
Why it makes me happy - took the coursework....and got a pretty cool cheat sheet together to rehearse and practice off of.  Tomorrow, I will do a run through, start to get the basic process down, and, once that happens, I can add the bells and whistles.  This is going to become second nature faster than I thought!

HappyUP!!! - guest returned and an Icebreaker
Why it happened - it’s Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy- some interesting shifts taking place amongst the old guard....but the new guard is stepping up....and we have more new guard joining! Fantastic stuff!!!

No comments: