Tuesday, February 05, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4579

HappyUP!!! - new member performance                             
Why it happened - education and their initiative
Why it makes me happy - new members can bring SO MUCH to the club with their energy if they have a good understanding of how to channel it. BM..SB...and AH all did that today. The effort to install that technology took so little effort.

HappyUP!!! - 4 guests
Why it happened - various reasons
Why it makes me happy - we are probably going to add all of them..and all of their energy...to our club. I’m over the moon excited!

HappyUP!!! - Win The Morning
Why it happened - I prepared
Why it makes me happy - I delivered. I delivered well. Did it have an opportunity to be better? You bet..and know exactly how and I know exactly why. The audience didn’t notice but I did because I recorded it on video. I’m so glad I did that.

HappyUP!!! -an old friend appeared
Why it happened -he was one of the guests
Why it makes me happy-I LOVE this guy!!! I had lost touch with him over the years. What a wonderful surprise



No comments: