Sunday, May 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day1931

HappyUP!!! - birdie
Why it happened - good play
Why it makes me happy - how far did that 4 iron second shot go?...how good was that little pitch? ...how good was the putt? A great hole

HappyUP!!! - a drink from the victor
Why it happened - class
Why it makes me happy - I lost today. My opponent bought me one afterward. It's a beautiful and classy act

HappyUP!!! - relax time with family
Why it happened - the new club
Why it makes me happy - sooooo great that my family is all in the same place

JollyJottings

Relax time with the family
Little wind
Drive 1....Drive/9 iron 2....drive/4iron/wedge/putt 4.....4 iron punch 6.....bunker shot 8....par 10....drive 11...4 iron/putt 12.....4 iron/wedge 14....punch 16.....4 iron 17.....drive/hybrid 18
Gorgeous weather
Watching the final round

No comments: