Sunday, May 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1952


HappyUP!!! - Indy 500
Why it happened - once a year
Why it makes me happy - finished golfing just in time to catch the last 14 laps.....the best part of the race. No disappointment this year.....excitement!!!

HappyUP!!! - day in the hills
Why it happened - we planned it
Why it makes me happy - a little tourism.....some hiking....a river.....sandwiches.....great family day with LOVELY weather.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - a solid 7 iron and a nice putt
Why it makes me happy - it's ALWAYS good to make a birdie on the way to da house

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 18
Why it happened - I nipped that puppy
Why it makes me happy - saved myself a stroke....would have been easy to give up the way I had made a mess out of the hole....escaped with a nice bogey.

JollyJottings

Drive/4iron/wedge 1.......drive/8 iron 2.....drive/hybrid/2 putt 3......drive/3 wood/chip/putt birdie 4..... 9 iron 5....driver/wedge 6.....4 iron recovery 9......9 iron/putt 10......drive 11....5 iron 12....drive/chip 13 ....drive 14.....drive/9 iron 15....putt 16...7 iron/putt/birdie 17.....bunker shot 18
-sandwich
-being a tourist
-Camp Lotus brochures
-weather
-Sunday afternoon drive
-chipping improving
-river visit
-Indy 500

No comments: