Monday, May 21, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1946

HappyUP!!! - Monday "chores"
Why it happened - it's Monday
Why it makes me happy - I love doing all the Monday stuff....just love it

HappyUP!!! - finding my glove
Why it happened - laundry
Why it makes me happy - I had misplaced a golf glove...that I had only used a couple of times. I was thrilled to find it in the pocket of my shorts.

HappyUP!!! - a very special card
Why it happened - a special lady
Why it makes me happy - my Mother's Day thoughtfulness was plenty enough to make me happy. I knew I had made someone's day. I certainly didn't need nor expect the gush I got in the mail today......but it was niiiiiice!

HappyUP!!! - Olate Dogs
Why it happened - I was tube surfing
Why it makes me happy - yeah....I caught some America's Got Talent tonight....I'll admit it.  This dog act was pretty incredible

HappyUP!!! - recovery
Why it happened - time heals
Why it makes me happy - who wants to be sick? I sooooo appreciate being well

HappyUP!!! - talking with a teacher
Why it happend - I had the opportunity
Why it makes me happy - this dude is REALLY making it happen for the kids.

JollyJotting

Finding my glove
A very special card
Talking with a teacher
Deliver...Pickup....Deliver
Winning 3 out of 4 slugbug contests
Olate Dogs
Getting a ton of stuff done
On the mend

No comments: