Tuesday, May 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1926

HappyUP!!! - helpful mower assistance
Why it happened - love my mower shop
Why it makes me happy - got my situation fixed......at no cost....and fast!

HappyUP!!! - fixing a door
Why it happened - I remembered something
Why it makes me happy - in a younger day, I was a carpenter. I had to deal with a big door today....and I remembered an old carpentry trick. Like martial arts, intelligence and leverage can always beat brute weight

HappyUP!!! - time with my nephew
Why it happened - he stopped by
Why it makes me happy - always like getting caught up with the neph

HappyUP!!! - great speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - another TM gets her Competent Communicator designation. This young lady goes home from college now.......and then a fall internship in DC. Sad to see her go....but very pround that our organization helped her get her internship.....and the skills that she got here will help her succeed in the future.

JollyJottings

Great speech
Another great speech
Gorgeous weather
Helpful Mower assistance
Seeing my neph
Doing some cleanup
Easy fix on the door....remembering an old carpentry trick

No comments: