Saturday, May 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1937


HappyUP!!! - planning ahead
Why it happened - I do that on occasion
Why it makes me happy - glad I picked up a couple of things tonight......less to do tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - bro and Max
Why it happened - they joined
Why it makes me happy - hadn't got to play with these two together since they came over. ALWAYS a great time out in the sunshine with these boys.

HappyUP!!! - punch shot on 2
Why it happened - I was in the trees
Why it makes me happy - OK...it's mostly luck to hit a shot like this so close....but there is a touch of skill involved too.  This 5 iron from about 150 (normally hit it about 180) came out low and had just the right amount of heat on it to be conceded as a birdie

HappyUP!!! - two more birdies
Why it happened - decent shots....great putts
Why it makes me happy - three birdies is a pretty good day for me.....especially when none of them came on the easier par 5 holes



JollyJottings

Punch shot to birdie 2......drive 3....putt to birdie 6....drive/8 iron 9....wedge 11.....4 iron 12...hybrid/wedge 16.......7 iron/putt to birdie 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
Playing with my bro and Max
Picking up some items for tomorrow
The Players Championship

No comments: