Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1955

I don't really need to explain why this
is such a happy little picture....do I?

HappyUP!!! - family time
Why it happened - celebration time
Why it makes me happy - niece birthday and promotion.....brother's birthday....my ENTIRE family got to be there due to some fortuitous last minute schedule changes.  Sooooooo much fun out to dinner!

HappyUP!!! - scallops
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - it was the PERFECT entree choice for my hunger level.....and delicious

HappyUP!!! - the stinger
Why it happened - swinging better
Why it makes me happy - if I can get this little shot down for 13-16, look out boys!!! It showed a LOT of promise today.  May start hitting it on 7 as well.  It's a very controlled shot that flat out shoots out there with some nice roll.

HappyUP!!! - quality chipping/pitching
Why it happened - been working on it....and gaining education
Why it makes me happy - saved myself a shot on 2.....12....17.....18.......and 3 of those 4 were from EXTREMELY difficult situations.  This area used to be my bread and butter. If I can get that back, low numbers will be soon to follow

JollyJottings

Coffee
Toastmasters speeches
Brother Birthday Golf
5 iron/wedge 1......9 iron/chip 2....driver off deck/wedge 4......2 putt 5....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 6.....punch shot 7.....5 iron 8.....wedge 10....drive/7 iron 11.....flop shot 12....9 iron/2 putt 13....stinger 14.....stinger/punch 15.....stinger/wedge 16......pitch shot 17.....chip 18
Unexpected additional dinner guest
Birthday dinner with the ENTIRE family
Weather

No comments: