Friday, May 04, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1929

HappyUP!!! - good research
Why it happened - I'm a bulldog
Why it makes me happy - I chased this one down...and came to resolution.....and will remain on the search

HappyUP!!! - time with guys
Why it happened - they moved over
Why it makes me happy - my regular group is out of town......so happy to be ambassasor

HappyUP!!! - morning coffee
Why it happened - it was in front of me
Why it makes me happy - I don't do coffeee by habit......so.....when I have it....it's special. Today qualified.

JollyJottings

Morning coffee
Finding some research info
Drive/4iron 1.....drive/8 iron 2.....4 iron/wedge 4....9 iron 5....drive/wedge/putt 6.....4 iron 8....drive/chip 9....bunker shot 11.....4 iron/wedge 14.....hybrid/wedge 15.....wedge 16.....drive 18
Time with the guys

No comments: