Monday, May 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1953 Mon Memorial Day

HappyUP!!! - Memorial Day
Why it happened - it's a nice tradition we have
Why it makes me happy - great thoughts about my late father today....and the opportunity to do a re-post about the heroics that, while he never took credit for, he displayed in WW2.

HappyUP!!! - filling in for bonus golf
Why it happened - the new guys had room
Why it made me happy - hadn't planned on playing today......turned in another solid round

HappyUP!!! - seeing my nephew
Why it happened - he was my bro's guest
Why it makes me happy - great to hang a bit at the club with him.....wished we could have played together but my group was right behind so it was all good

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 11
Why it happened - MONSTER drive and a nice gap wedge
Why it makes me happy - this came at a great time. It also made me appreciate how easy this hole is from where some of my counterparts get to play it.

JollyJottings

Rousting the A-train
Drive/4 iron/wedge 1.....drive/7 iron 2.....4 iron/chip 3.....drive/4 iron/wedge 4.....2 putt 5....9 iron 6....pitch/putt 7.....6 iron 8.....drive/pitch 9....bunker shot 10....drive/A wedge/putt/birdie 11....8 iron/bunker shot 12....5 iron 13.....9 iron 14.....chip/putt 15....hybrid/9 iron 16....wedge/putt 17....wedge 18
Weather

No comments: