Wednesday, May 09, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1934

HappyUP!!! - 3 icebreakers
Why it happened - the Wed group
Why it makes me happy - all three did great in their first speech! More importantly, 3 new people means 3 new people.....................but even more importantly........we had 5 guests today....at least.......of which..... most will join........GROWTH!!!! Growth is good!

HappyUP!!! - chip on 18
Why it happened - been working on it
Why it makes me happy - hit a great wedge into 18...no idea why it went so far over the green....and put me in a HORRIBLE spot.......I was just happy....my chipping has NOT been the bread and butter it's been in the past....but I have been working....it was cool to hit this tough shot perfectly....almost to the spot where it went in....but I got the gimmie for 5....which saved some dough

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 17
Why it happened - it's coming around
Why it makes me happy - my team REALLY needed a spark....and I hit this one ON THE BUTTON.....I hung the birdie putt on the lip....it still ended up being a winner.

Coffee
3 icebreakers
More guests
Some stuff done in the break
drive/4iron/wedge 1....punch 2...drive/hybrid/chip/putt 3....wedge/putt 4....8 iron/chutt 5....drive/chut 6...drive/putt 7....drive/chip/putt 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10...drive/8 iron 11....9 iron out of divot 15.....8 iron 16....6 iron/putt 17....drive/hybrid/chip 18
Hanging after golf

No comments: