Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1940

HappyUP!!! - an idiot
Why it happened - some people are
Why it makes me happy - I wish people didn't have to be this way.......but some people just are......and they can't change that.  When they influence your life and you can't escape it, you just have to laugh. I got a GREAT laugh today....even though....the humanity in me also bleeds some sadness for these types

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - two GREAT speeches today. I learned things about knee injuries to girls in sports and exercises for better speaking....both speeches were VERY well delivered

HappyUP!!! - resurrecting an old video
Why it happened - I save....and I search
Why it makes me happy - it was a GREAT thing to find...EXACTLY when it needed to be found

JollyJottings

Girls sports and knee issues
Exercises for better speaking
Counseling/ministiring to a potential member
Gorgeous morning
Resurrecting a key document


No comments: