Sunday, April 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1896


HappyUP!!! - a late tee time
Why it happened - we were slow in getting a time last week
Why it makes me happy - glad that we got to play! The pace was a little slow but the weather sure was exceptional.....got a little color on the cheeks today

HappyUP!!! - an Easter invitation
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - I probably won't be able to take the offer up.....but it sure was a nice piece of kindness extended to me.

HappyUP!!! - a solid round of golf
Why it happened - I'm swinging better
Why it makes me happy - with a little tweek in my chipping, I may have a shot at breaking par soon. I was also able to rally and break even with Buddy for the day.....and I pocketed a couple of bucks for being the Wolf man today!

JollyJottings

Securing next week's time
Gorgeous blue skies
A late tee time
Wedge on 1.....wedge/putt on 4.....8 iron on 5....drive/9 iron 7.....drive/8 iron 9.....4 iron on 10...chip on 11...5 iron on 12....drive/wedge 13, 14, and 15.....drive/9 iron 16....chip 17....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
Breaking even with Buddy
Winning in wolf
Easter invitation

No comments: