Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1913


HappyUP!!! - 3 guests become 3 members
Why it happened - our meeting impressed them
Why it makes me happy - we were SOOOOOOO short handed today......but we still put on a quality show for the people that were there.  NEW members = NEW people to help

HappyUP!!! - Suhky and Edward
Why it happened - they knew they were needed today
Why it makes me happy - they were both tenative attendees today. I was so glad to see them show up to perfomr their duties

HappyUP!!! - a truck surprise
Why it happened - someone was being silly
Why it makes me happy - it was very, very cute

HappyUP!!!- good news from my brother
Why it happened - he (and friends) had few choices
Why it makes me happy - it looks like I'm going to have new playmates.....which includes my brother

HappyUP!!! - gettin em in the ground
Why it happened - I kicked butt
Why it makes me happy - I got nearly my entire HUGE vegetable garden planted....in just a few hours.  I still have a bit more work to do but it was MAJOR progress today.

No comments: