Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1906

HappyUP!!! - Meeting with a colleague
Why it happened - they needed information
Why it makes me happy - I love talking with people....especially when I am sought out for any keen insights I might have. Great conversation....may even lead to an interesting project

HappyUP!!! - meeting at our club
Why it happened - long range planning
Why it makes me happy - lots of rumors circulating.....good to get the information from the horses mouth........and the prawns were delicious too!

HappyUP!!! - a friend getting a job
Why it happened - I made some connections
Why it makes me happy - who knows how it will go.....but....in these times when employment is how it is.....I was thrilled to put these two together and help land someone in a manager spot.

JollyJottings

Coffee
A special delivery
Quality morning time
Great Toastmasters meeting
Meeting up with someone needing info
Hearing about a friend getting a job
A special meeting at our club
Prawns!

No comments: