Saturday, March 31, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1895


HappyUP!!!! - division speech contest
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - so proud of one of our members WINNING the division speech contest. She had to defeat 6 other contestants........and now she is on to the district conference. What a privilige to be along for this ride!

HappyUP!!! - volunteering to help
Why it happened - the organizer was a little disorganized
Why it makes me happy -...........but it all worked out because many people stepped in at the last moment to help make the contest a success.

HappyUP!!! - running into M & B
Why it happened - I was at the mall
Why it makes me happy - I was in the parking garage...had just come up the stairs...and there were M&B waiting for the elevator to go downstairs INTO the mall. I always think synchronicities like this are fascinating. This young couple is close to me too. Anyway, it was a nice quickie visit

HappyUP!!! - the rainbow
Why it happened - you know what causes those
Why it makes me happy - I don't know what it is...but you know that feeling......you see the sun blazing yet.......you also see some pretty good rain going on......and you go, "where is it? where is it?"..........it NEVER gets old looking for that rainbow.....and I will NEVER stop doing so.

HappyUP!!! - there it is....the POURING rain
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - we have had lots of promises regarding BIG storms this year....most have petered out this year. I think today's overachieved at times. LOVED IT!!!


No comments: