Friday, April 13, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1908


HappyUP!!! - helping a friend celebrate
Why it happened - it's a 50th birthday
Why it makes me happy - though I couldn't stay long, I think it's always good to "show up."

HappyUP!!! - sunshine before the shower
Why it happened - wacky weather
Why it makes me happy - we got a deluge.....then things broke....enough to dry the streets.....but we all knew what was coming again.......a flat out hailstorm!!!! We don't get a lot of that phenomenon here. It never gets old.

HappyUP!!! - delicious soup
Why it happened - Easter leftover
Why it makes me happy - how about some ham and split pea soup on a blustery day? Delicious

HappyUP!!! - nice errand run
Why it happened - had to get it done this morning
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE productivity....especially in these times of $4 gas. I got it all done in virtually the same parking lot.....and fast....before the storms came back.

JollyJottings

Errands
Helping friend celebrate
A great dump
Sunshine before the shower

No comments: