Thursday, April 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1907


HappyUP!!! - thunder and hail...and a lot of it
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I have to think this is the most severe storm we have had this year. It just didn't end. It took some breaks....but then kept coming back with a fury....the kind of rain...that you just love to watch.

HappyUP!!! - water for the garden
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - that chicken poop I applied on Monday?....yeah.....it will be well leached when I get in there and work next week

HappyUP!!! - unclogging the drainpipe safely
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - doggone it.......I was up there earlier in the year.....cleaning out those gutters.....so I wouldn't have to be "that guy"......"that guy" is the guy that is out there in the middle of the storm on a ladder freeing up the gutters. Oh well....I tried.....just glad it was a pretty simple little fix

JollyJottings

Thunder and hail
Fantasy Golf
Discoveries
Water for my soil
Unclogging that drainpipe safely

No comments: