Thursday, April 19, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1914

HappyUP!!! - my mechanic
Why it happened - I needed a quick fix
Why it makes me happy - I was in and out.....and Ben only charged me for the part

HappyUP!!! - my haircutter
Why it happened - she squeezed me in
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE getting in on the spur of the moment....even if it is while another client is "processing"

HappyUP!!! - the library
Why it happened - I had a moment to kill
Why it makes me happy - I like to read...but hadn't been to the library in awhile.  While it's changed, it hasn't changed that much.  I spent a lot of time in the library in my earlier years.  A few memories came back

HappyUP!!! - chipping tip from the pro
Why it happened - he was out there
Why it makes me happy - he watched me hit one chip......a pretty simple stance correction....something solid to work on is always a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Morning Coffee
My mechanic
My stylist
A chipping tip from the pro
A nice breeze on a warm day

No comments: