Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1912


HappyUP!!! - speeches
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - heard some great stats from Dr Don......and Sherri gave a module that I have never heard before and knocked it out of the park

HappyUP!!! - a mentoring moment
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - when a guy that is pretty darn smart comes to me for help.....well....it tells me that I have something to offer. I was glad to give him some info that he really appreciated

HappyUP!!! - finding a gift
Why it happened - I went looking
Why it makes me happy - always good to make someone else happy

HappyUP!!! - receiving a gift
Why it happened - cuz I'm so sweet?....or someone else thoughtful?...you be the judge
Why it makes me happy - I added to my flock today......a very sweet gesture

JollyJottings

Dr Don
Finding a gift
Good practice session
Time with Dennis/Bob
Speeches

No comments: