Saturday, April 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1923

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot 1
Why it happened - a bit of skills
Why it makes me happy - a greenside bunker shot off an upslope can be tricky. I lofted this one up in the air.......and it landed inside the edge of the cup!

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - I hit some shots
Why it makes me happy - 3 birdies is a pretty productive day for me. I didn't play that well overall...but I kept myself in the game

HappyUP!!! - helping the new members
Why it happened - I got up early
Why it makes me happy - I really like all these guys.....and I had a spare tee time to help them out

HappyUP!!! - stunning weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I'm an outdoors guy.....golf is my passion.......so it all works....especially this time of year

JollyJottings

Bunker shot 1....pitch on 2.....recovery on 3....9 iron 5.....wedge/putt 6....drive/punch 7....drive/wedge/putt 9....hybrid/wedge 10.....pitch 11....putt 12....drive/pitch 13....drive/wedge 16....drive/hybrid/wedge 18


No comments: