Saturday, April 21, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1916

HappyUP!!! - Hunger Games
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I was never caught up in the hype of this movie....probably would never have seen it if not for the invite.....but I was so glad I did. It spoke to me in a myriad of ways. Art does imitate life

HappyUP!!! - up and downs late
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - my short game has been questionable. When I needed it today....at the end of the round.....it was there! Now...my long game kind of deserted me.......but at least the short game solidified

HappyUP!!! - a tremendous salad
Why it happened - it was dinner time
Why it makes me happy - OMG!.......a little salami on the side.....and roast beef in the middle......I ABSOLUTELY love a meat salad for dinner! It could be in the running for my favorite dinner

No comments: