Thursday, September 29, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1701



HappyUP!!! - Haggin Oaks
Why it happened - it was on my way
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't been there for a long time. I picked up some needed items...and I was on my way.

----------Flashy kicks, eh?

HappyUP!!! - no traffic
Why it happened - I went at the right times
Why it makes me happy - spending time on the other end of the area is great if you have something fun to do like I did.....but the drive and traffic can be less than my favorite. It was actually a pretty nice trip stem to stearn today

HappyUP!!! - quality golf
Why it happened - working on it
Why it makes me happy - I keep getting closer. I'll need to work at it a little harder next season....but I'm getting there. My partner and I turned in a QUALITY performance in the tournament today


No comments: