Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1700.....SEVENTEEN HUNDRED?!?!?!


It's almost an automatic HappyUP!!! - just for turning the odometer to a number with a fresh "pre-fix."

How long does a guy go - on this project? Well....as long as he is still proving the point....

....supporting the Science of Positive Psychology movement - which may be the most important scientific findings for general health that have EVER been discovered.

The support for this project - and the people it is helping has been overwhelming.

How many detractors have I encountered? - practically none....and the only ones that have expressed it are people with denial, obsessive, and narcissitic traits....to which I say....hey, "thanks for tuning in because I am helping you too....you will come around." (Pssst.....and...really...I only know of a couple of peeps in the category....but...I LOVE helping them get through their stuff too! LOVE IT!!!)

HappyUP!!! Day 2000 - is going to be a laydown....probably a party!!!

HappyUP!!! - great speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I got a reminder about a book I once read....that I will read again. Who did move that item anyway?

HappyUP!!! - getting a new member booked in
Why it happened - I got the application
Why it makes me happy - GROWTH....GROWTH....GROWTH

HappyUP!!! - passing the test
Why it happened - I got to see it
Why it makes me happy - another rung up the ladder gained by my bud



No comments: