Friday, September 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1688



HappyUP!!! - R.O.....R.O....R.O.S.E......
Why it happened - homecoming
Why it makes me happy - Roseville High mopped the field with cross town rival, Oakmont, 49-22. Yeah....I have a preference for Roseville.

HappyUP!!! - school carnival
Why it happened - I had some time
Why it makes me happy - what a charming time....I even got the opportunity to help out a little bit....food was excellent....weather perfect.....yeah......NICE! Can't think of a better Friday night

-------------"Hi......how do you like my nose?"


HappyUP!!! - tying best round of the year
Why it happened - solid putting
Why it makes me happy - still not striking the ball like I want.....but it was a little closer today. I had a run at the best round of the year. I'll get there before the season ends. No worries

JollyJottings

Dog time
Fixing an alarm
School carnival
Birdie on one.....par on 2....par on 4....2 putt 5.....par 7....hybrid 8.....drive putt 9.....wedge/birdie 10.....9 iron 13.....putt on 15....
Playing with the assistant pro

No comments: