Thursday, September 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1673


HappyUP!!! - picking up Boxsy
Why it happened - I dropped her off
Why it makes me happy - she looks GREAT!

HappyUP!!! - hello September
Why it happened - we have a calendar
Why it makes me happy - yeah, it's still summer.....but fall begins in September.....cooler temps are just around the corner.....my favorite season of the year will be upon us in just a few weeks. I don't know what it is but I always love it when September rolls around. It always makes me happy

HappyUP!!! - loading the driver
Why it happened - went on-line
Why it makes me happy - I love my Mac....but my old Dell has some capabilities that I need....but I have never been able to load the driver for my new printer to it. I figured it out today and "all systems are go" for LOTS of fun! My buddy is going to love the new capabilities.



No comments: