Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1699


HappyUP!!! - nice save
Why it happened - tremendous intuition
Why it makes me happy - long story......but no reason I should have sensed that I needed to disarm a system today......no cops showing up is a HappyUP!!! when all you are doing is having a Toastmasters meeting

HappyUP!!! - my plumber
Why it happened - he had some space
Why it makes me happy - got a couple of tolerations knocked out in less than an hour....and...NO QUESTION....no way I should have worked on either of these

HappyUP!!! - withholding info here
Why it happened - it's been happening
Why it makes me happy - I have soooooo much to be happy for......but there are some things that I can't share here....private times.....with good friends......yeah......tonight....had some of those times. It was some GREAT info I got re: someone tonight.....especially the timing.

JollyJottings

The alarm at TM
3 great speeches
A packed house
Haulers showed up
Great work by my plumber....even some extra work
Some more video learning
Great golf tip
Finalizing some lunch plans
Info from my bro
Guest at TM...a goddaughter

No comments: