Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1693



HappyUP!!! - visit from bro
Why it happened - he stopped by
Why it makes me happy - love my bro....nuff said

-----"Jammin....Jammin....I wanna jam witch you...jammin .....jammin.....hope ya like jammin tooo! Can't wait to share so others can savor my succulent figs!

HappyUP!!! - cash coming
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - my late father was a decorated veteran. Yeah....he was a Air Force Man. Navigator. Shot down. Did his time as a P.O.W. Seems there is something good coming my way. I appreciate all of those that serve....it was great thinking again about a real deal war hero today....my dad

HappyUP!!! - swimming
Why it happened - I was called upon
Why it makes me happy - first, it was hot! A pool is awesome....especially when you don't have to maintain it. It's even better when you are begged to come join in on the fun.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Toastmasters
Dog walk
Visit with my bro
Cash coming?
A robe
Swimming
Quality time
Knowing someone doesn't care about me

No comments: