Wednesday, September 07, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1679


HappyUP!!! - call from an old amigo
Why it happened - I was being thought of
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to have some opportunities flashed in front of you. If I don't do something, I know I can at least help my friend out with this project.

HappyUP!!! - catching up
Why it happened - phone time
Why it makes me happy - once I got that unexpected call, I decided to make some overdue outreach calls to some old pals......soooo glad I did.

HappyUP!!! - calimari
Why it happened - it's Wed at the club
Why it makes me happy - I got a craving tonight for my favorite seafood treat.....and I didn't have to go very far with the club being open to get it.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Calimari
Call from an amigo from the past
Getting caught up with On, S. Bru, RV
Ricky C returning my call

No comments: