Thursday, September 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1694


HappyUP!!! - great practice session
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't that long....but it was quality...all around

HappyUP!!! - stuff done
Why it happened - I got on it
Why it makes me happy - errands don't always just flow....they did today

HappyUP!!! - surprise birthday present
Why it happened - I made some jam
Why it makes me happy - I KNOW she will LOVE the Jam.....her hubby is great cook and the jam I made from my fig tree will pare will with pork chops

JollyJottings

Great practice session
Nice errands run
Awesome evening walk

1 comment:

Juliot Scout said...

Are you finding an error while receiving the coin in Binance? Looking for the perfect solutions Are you looking for the remedies to erase this error to continue your focus on the work? In order to find the best solutions,you can dial Binance phone number which is functional all the time and users can contact the team at the time of urgency. The team is functional around the clock and is one step away for you.