Saturday, September 17, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1689



HappyUP!!! - my club
Why it happened - I made the call earlier this year
Why it makes me happy - I was the one in the forefront....and led several guys to change affiliations.....and so glad it has all worked out. LOVE the club

-----------GREAT....GREAT...GREAT...Times last night

HappyUP!!! - Sr and Jr
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - their antics?.....so silly....and that is why I find them entertaining. I wish the act could go on forever...but....the reality is.......it can't/won't? Sir Tinyness already got his ribbon....is there a Sir Jr Tinyness designation? Smallness just cracks me up

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - I attack 14
Why it makes me happy - I made an exec decision awhile back. "I AM TIRED OF MESSING WITH THIS SHORT PAR 4! I ATTACK IT EVERY TIME AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!".......and it's worked out well....another birdie today!

JollyJottings

Getting a time
Fun at 4:30
Starting my new book
Nice birdie on 14
Time with my lil family
Laughing at the small Sr/Jr antics

No comments: