Friday, September 09, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1681


HappyUP!!! - picking up a 5th
Why it happened - he needed a game
Why it makes me happy - love playing with the fullest compliment of gents available

HappyUP!!! - early tee time
Why it happened - outside tournament in the afternoon
Why it makes me happy - the club did an early shotgun to accomodate club members who wanted play before an outside group had the course in the afternoon. If it wasn't for the outside group, I am sure we would have played in the afternoon.....in 101 degree weather on a wet golf course (yeah...humidity). Awesome to be done by 11:30 before the mercury even cracked 90

HappyUP!!! - wedge/putt/birdie on 15
Why it happened - I have a few skills
Why it makes me happy - when you play a hole "just right".....there is magic to it....always
is....even if it isn't the most difficult hole on the course.

JollyJottings

A friendly honk from a buddy going slowly by my house
Picking up a 5th person
Great up and down on opening hole....and on 13......wedge/putt/birdie on 15.....wedge on 6.....scrambling par on 7.....nice par on 8 to close


No comments: