Sunday, September 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1676


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - a cute little wedge shot
Why it makes me happy - got me back to even par in a hurry

HappyUP!!! - post golf slider
Why it happened - my buddies wanted to give them a try
Why it makes me happy - I got to do a sampling of one without having to eat all three. It was a perfect way to tide things over

HappyUP!!! - curing the lumberjack purr
Why it happened - pro-activity
Why it makes me happy - if you can fix something arond the house this easily, HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Curing the lumberjack purrrr
Birdie on 10......chip on 13.....drive/wedge 14...drive/9 iron 15....drive on 18....drive on 1...drive/wedge on 4...9 iron on 5....6 iron on 6....
Help with watering
Sliders after golf
Calm weather...beating the forecast

No comments: