Monday, January 31, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1463


HappyUP!!! - passed the smog
Why it happened - it really should have
Why it makes me happy - hey...you never KNOW. In my case, a pesky sensor had been messing with things a bit. I was a little delayed in getting this done. Ecstatic to have this crossed off the list.....and feeling very fortunate as I heard others struggles while I was at the smog station

<-----FREE BREAKFAST!

HappyUP!!! - a free dog
Why it happened - a promotion
Why it makes me happy - I got a chance to cash in on this cool offer....the last day the coupon was good for....and it was right there at the smog station. Winner!!!

HappyUP!!! - an afternoon driveby
Why it happened - friends were out cruising
Why it makes me happy - always great to get the monotony broken up a bit by some pleasant company

HappyUP!!! - a delicious dinner
Why it happened - a little planning
Why it makes me happy - sometimes you just want things to turn out "just right"....boy, did the brussel sprouts get a good turn on them tonight. The steak?....oh.....tooooo die for!

JollyJottings

Passed smog
Free dog...good dog
Great coffee
Getting stuff done
Delicious dinner
An afternoon driveby

No comments: