Monday, January 10, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1442



HappyUP!!! - electrician
Why it happened - a referral
Why it makes me happy - this guy is going to knock out a BOATLOAD of what I call "tolerations" in my life.....very soon!

<-----you know what is better than having this dinner? Having someone else make it

HappyUP!!! - bug guy
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - I have had some ants in places around the perimeters of my house. Black widows out in my outbuildings. NO MORE! Another block of "tolerations" zapped!

HappyUP!!! - Championship Football
Why it happened - they do it every year
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have an allegiance to either team....but I love a great championship game in any sport. Tonight's did not disappoint!

JollyJottings

Electrician
Finding a CD
The Sun
Some cleaning
Great idea for my dishwasher
Tolerations list
Dinner
Pest control


No comments: