Tuesday, January 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1436 Tuesday


HappyUP!!! - appointments
Why it happened - I kicked myself in the fanny
Why it makes me happy - OK...I admit it....I can be a procrastinator on certain projects. One of these has to do with home improvement. I met with three people today...all were on time...went well...and I have more tomorrow. Feeling of ACTION

<------pretty cool Xmas presents, huh? I'll explain in a post to come

HappyUP!!! - peach pie a la mode
Why it happened - my friend owed me
Why it makes me happy - warm peach pie with vanilla ice cream dripping down? You serious? Do I actually have to explain why this was a HappyUP!!!? A RARE TREAT

HappyUP!!! - getting into an on-line account
Why it happened - I did some thinking
Why it makes me happy - my 401k is divided between websites. It was frustrating when the place did that. One username and password for one...another for another. I am in there so seldomly that my records seemed incorrect. They weren't. I got into one and it gave me a "hint" which also helped me into the other. A FEELING of BEING in CONTROL of Funds.

HappyUP!!! - productive conversation
Why it happened - we needed to call for a meeting
Why it makes me happy - an associate and I had differing opinions....and e-mail wasn't cutting it.....e-mail rarely does for that. Phone is better......but face to face is always the best for gaining clarity.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
All appointments were right on time
Set up a bonus appointment for tomorrow
Good news regarding a couch
Voting
Bro/sis in law back in town safely
Good day at with my advisor
Agenda out for tomorrow
Getting into an on line account
Doing some year end accounting
Peach pie a la mode

No comments: