Sunday, January 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1448


HappyUP!!! - golfing
Why it happened - I drug myself out there
Why it makes me happy - it was a touch on the cold and foggy side....just not much of a January golfer these days. I got to play with a guy I don't normally tee it up with. Hit a few pure shots. A good time had by all....even if I paid at the end....AGAIN!

HappyUP!!! - playoff football
Why it happened - its that time of year
Why it makes me happy - great entertainment when guys are laying it out there.....playing or going home....love it!

HappyUP!!! - a nice walk
Why it happened - I needed one
Why it makes me happy - you know what is great about a walk? I don't think I've ever had a bad one. Loved tonight's!

JollyJottings

Golfing
Taking a walk
Playoff football
A driveby from friends

No comments: