Thursday, January 13, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1445



HappyUP!!! - calling it quits after 7 holes
Why it happened - one guy had some sense
Why it makes me happy - it was a cold, wet morning. There was a slight sprinkle and the wind was kicking up. One of the guys in the group said, "I'm going in." Me and the other guy decided to follow his lead. Within 5-10 minutes, it was raining pretty hard. Ahhhhh......staying warm and dry....always a HappyUP!!!

<----cold days can call for extreme measures on the golf course. Who says golf carts don't have seat warmers?

HappyUP!!! - catching a show
Why it happened - I was paying attention to my world
Why it makes me happy - I got to see some pretty cool stuff...up close and personal.

HappyUP!!! - grabbing a ceiling fan
Why it happened - just got to get it done
Why it makes me happy - I'm going to scoop up some pendant lights this weekend....and get my electrician out here to "zap some tolerations" around the house next week

JollyJottings

Drive on 1, 2, 3, and 6....8 iron on 4.....pitch/putt on 5....hot tamle/birdie on 6
Calling it quits after 7 holes
A Warm cup of coffee
Finding a ceiling fan

No comments: