Thursday, January 27, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1459


HappyUP!!! - trip to Costco
Why it happened - my buddy invited me
Why it makes me happy - great info gained...but, most of all, it is great to have such a GREAT friend.....who cares more about me than I do myself in some areas. How many friends do you have that are like that? I'm lucky that I have more than just this one.

HappyUP!!! - great coffee
Why it happened - it was coffee time
Why it makes me happy - yeah...... a great barrista....on top of all the other great qualities


HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 17
Why it happened - a bit of skills
Why it makes me happy - nope...didn't play well today.....which made me appreciate this gem off the hanging lie that much more.

JollyJottings

6 iron into 17....9 iron/flop shot on 18....6 iron into 12.....9 iron on 13.....
A present
Trip to Costco
Great coffee

No comments: