Thursday, January 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1452

HappyUP!!! - on the wall
Why it happened - it was a challenge
Why it makes me happy - noting like a little wall climbing for physical exercise and fun...and enjoying it with my little friends.

HappyUP!!! - note of appreciation
Why it happened - I invested in someone
Why it makes me happy - I took a few moments to give to someone.....and got it back in spades.....as it usually happens. Spread good...you get good back. Spread crap....well.......

HappyUP!!! - found it
Why it happened - I moved a throw blanket
Why it makes me happy - THERE it was....the thing I was just looking for yesterday. LOVE serendipitously finding lost items

HappyUP!!! - fantasy golf
Why it happened - I play with my friends
Why it makes me happy - round 2 of Bob Hope is in the books.....and I widened my lead today.

HappyUP!!! - the weather
Why it happened - ya gotta have weather...hate to imagine a day without it
Why it makes me happy - it was a little cool as we teed off today. By the turn, I almost got all the way down to shirt sleeves. I was able to drop the top on the way home....in January! I LOVE Northern California.



JollyJottings

Note of appreciation

No comments: