Friday, January 07, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1439 Friday


HappyUP!!! - up and down on 17
Why it happened - a little skill
Why it makes me happy - my adversary had hit the green....and boldly claimed how he was going to put it to me by making his putt. I had missed the green into a very tough spot. I gauged where I needed to pitch the ball....figured it would bounce a little right...then roll back to the left. I ALMOST holed it out....it puckered my opponent for a second. Easy par...got the tie on the hole.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 16
Why it happened - I hit a nice shot
Why it makes me happy - a different opponent than above had hit a shot that looked close from 177 yards. I got up....hit a nice fade....and put it even closer. He missed his putt and I ran it in for a key win!

HappyUP!!! - a great dinner
Why it happened - great choice...great decisions
Why it makes me happy - nothing better than a fabulous dinner out with my bestie. Just perfect.

JollyJottings

Up and down on 17....birdie on 16
Playing golf with my old pal Jackass
Hot chocolate
Brekko at Pacific Street
My portable heater
Great news
Excellent dinner

No comments: