Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1450



HappyUP!!! - pendant lights
Why it happened - the electricians came
Why it makes me happy - what a difference a couple of accent pieces make to a place! I never would have guessed. The best part....didn't have to spend a fortune for them and couldn't have made a much better selection if I had.

<------and really dramatic at night!

HappyUP!!! - finding a special memento
Why it happened - I was tidying up
Why it makes me happy - we all have rememberances...some EXTREMELY special. I was so happy to find one that caused a very sick person to call me and say, "that was the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me." I was afraid I had lost it....you don't want to lose things like that.


HappyUP!!! - electricians
Why it happened - I finally got off my butt
Why it makes me happy - I had a bunch of what I call "tolerations" as they relate to electricity. I did a remodel awhile back and the the electrician never came back for the punch list. Since then, a few other things cropped up. I got these guys in and to watch them knock them all out in no time....with no trips to the hardware store by me.....awesome!

HappyUP!!! - the HappyUP!!! guy
Why it happened - people are watching
Why it makes me happy - I have been called that before.....I heard it again yesterday.....and that's a pretty good thing to be known for in my book.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
New Member
Zapping a bunch of tolerations
Ceiling Fan
Basement light
Dishwasher plug
Pendant lights
Chatting with Comcast
Finding a special memento

No comments: