Friday, January 14, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1446


HappyUP!!! - playing with the boys
Why it happened - getting back in the groove
Why it makes me happy - it's great that one of our old foursome is making it out to the course again.

HappyUP!!! - a solid front 9
Why it happened - decent ball striking and good putting
Why it makes me happy - with the winter cold, the golf game has been a little slumpy as of late. Yeah...kinda fell down on the back 9 but I have some things to build off of

HappyUP!!! - a fun movie
Why it happened - on demand
Why it makes me happy - I don't always watch a lot of these movies. It still amazes me that the people at Pixar are able to do what they do

JollyJottings

Playing with the boys
Catching a fun movie
Getting responses back for a schedule
Top down drive home

No comments: