Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1444



HappyUP!!! - New Toastmaster Club
Why it happened - I am one of their mentors and they meet on Wednesdays
Why it makes me happy - they ran their own meeting today....I was only their to observe today. Usually, I take a role and participate. They are moving along very nicely.

<-----excellent turn on the brussel sprouts

HappyUP!!! - a good massage
Why it happened - you make a massage happen
Why it makes me happy - I guess there are a few people that are "touch avoiders" who don't enjoy the massage process. I am NOT one of them. Loved every part of giving this one today. My friend LOVED getting it too.

HappyUP!!! - my plumber
Why it happened - I called him
Why it makes me happy - as I start putting together the ideas for the bathroom remodel, it was great to get some key advice from this guy that I really trust. Great plumber! If you are in my neck of the woods and you ever need one, call me

JollyJottings

TM's ran their own meeting
Leftover meatloaf
Time for care
Brussel sprouts
Info from plumber
Invite for golf



No comments: