Saturday, March 15, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 412

HappyUP!!! - smelling strawberries
Why it happened - I was in my garden
Why it makes me happy - I don't even have berries...these were just a few meager blossoms that were putting out about the sweetest aroma YOU, my friend, will ever want to smell

HappyUP!!! - rototilling
Why it happened - the weather was nice
Why it makes me happy - I have good soil. I also threw some amendment on it not too long ago. I just get off on that dirt fluffing all up like powder. This wasn't chunky tilling. It was smooth.

HappyUP!!! - IRS letter
Why it happened - the IRS sends letters
Why it makes me happy - it was official business. I went, "oh great....an audit....or I owe some money." No! This was the letter telling Americans about the economic stimulus package. What a relief!

Smelling strawberries
Getting some plants in the ground
Chipping
Being sore
Hanging the light
Rototilling
Weedeating
First lawn cut of the year
IRS Letter

No comments: